Mireille Oster is required to process personal data relating to the use of this website, or interaction with any other online presence, of which Mireille Oster is the administrator.
Mireille Oster attaches particular importance to the protection of your personal data and the rights and freedoms associated with this.
Sole trader registered in the Strasbourg Trade and Companies Register on 21 October 1997 under number A 323 546 275.
Operating at: 14, rue des Dentelles – 67000 Strasbourg – France
For any query regarding your personal data please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 88 32 33 34. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and French data processing and privacy law No. 78-17, Mireille Oster undertakes to send you an answer regarding your rights as soon as possible.
In the event of a dispute relating to personal data and without prejudice to the previous paragraph, it is possible for any person to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. More information is available on the website of the CNIL
Mireille Oster undertakes to meet at all times the obligations and the legal and regulatory guarantees in her capacity as data controller, particularly the guarantees set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the French data processing and privacy law of 6 January 1978, No. 78-17 (amended on 20 June 2018 by law No. 2018/493).
USE OF THE DATA
In accordance with the regulatory and legislative standards mentioned above, Mireille Oster is bound by a duty of information and transparency towards the data subjects whose personal data is processed by her. Mireille Oster therefore hereby informs visitors that she may be required to process some of their personal data, and that she therefore undertakes, among others, to:
- Only process the data that she essentially needs for the operation of this site (more information in the cookie section below) and to perform her legal and contractual obligations,
- Only process, notwithstanding any legal obligation, the data for which the data subject has granted their free and informed consent.
- Only process this data for a period strictly equal to the legally prescribed deadlines, in the absence of this, for a period proportional to and in accordance with the use justifying such processing,
- Not to transfer your data to unauthorised third parties without first obtaining your unequivocal consent.
PURPOSE OF AND REASON FOR THE PROCESSING
Mireille Oster undertakes to process the personal data collected in a fair, informed manner, for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes:
- To allow the correct operation of this website,
- To process orders placed in the online store,
- In order to answer requests from the data subject, whether commercial or others,
- In order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, in particular concerning connection and browsing data,
- To improve our services,
- To inform the data subjects of any breach of their data in accordance with Articles 12 and 34 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY
A cookie is a text file saved on your computer, your mobile device or in your browser’s memory by the website you are visiting. The data collected by this website allows, among other things, its correct operation, the improvement of its functionalities or even compilation of statistics.
You can also change your cookie settings directly from your browser menu (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Mireille Oster reminds visitors to this website that they have rights over their data, as set out in chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and that they can therefore, at any time and under the conditions set out above, make a request to Mireille Oster in order to assert these rights.
The data subjects whose data is processed by Mireille Oster can therefore, amongst others:
- Access the data and the information related to the processing or the processing itself carried out on the data within the limit of article 15 of regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Within the limits of Chapter III and Articles 6 and 9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subjects are informed that they can notify Mireille Oster at any time of their intention to withdraw their consent to processing.
- Right to rectification and erasure of data (right to be forgotten) within the limits of Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Right to restriction of processing within the limits of article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Right to portability of data within the limits of article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
To guarantee full effectiveness of the rights of the data subjects, Mireille Oster undertakes to comply with the recommendations of internal control bodies and to be in full compliance at all times with regard to legal and regulatory provisions.
In this respect, she shall implement, in proportion to the risks for the data and the rights of the data subjects, the technical and organisational measures to guarantee the integrity of the data and the lawfulness of the processing carried out on it.